Visas, passports, entry requirements… Read our travel tips to help you best prepare for your trip!
See all countries concerned
* The requirement for minors to have a personal ID is applicable to all EU citizens, with the exception of the United Kingdom, Ireland and Denmark.
* For all ticket purchases for flights to the United States, the name on the ticket must be identical to that on the passport and all other documents required for the trip.
Complete your ESTA application (official site)
* Residents of 35 countries can travel to the United States without a visa for a period of up to 90 days: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
* The Schengen area includes 26 countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Go to the official website
* Severe political crisis or natural disaster, among others.
Learn more about PARAFE
* For passengers with a biometric French passport** Residents of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland
Preparing for your connection in Paris